I don't really get how this blog thing works, which is a huge cut to my pride since I've just assumed technological savy-ness came with my generation. Too bad. Luckily, the cut to my pride is balanced by a huge boost to my vanity which is that my words are now available to the masses via the world wide web. I don't know what made me suddenly think I should get a blog, and it really was a sudden decision. As with most things I choose to do, I immediately started trying to convince other people to do it too, but I only got as far as my bro-in-law Jim. He said, "who would read it?"
Interesting question. I had to have a little chat with myself right then to clarify that I was bloggin' for my own fun and not to fuel a fantasy where the course of millions of lives is on hold until I speak. So this post was really meant to be a friendly extended hand, a best foot forward, my first blog impression.... I'll be accepting housewarming gifts and visits all afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment