Sunday, June 8, 2008

Going Going Gone

I'm leaving tomorrow for an extended trip (and by trip I mean job) and I don't know if I'll be able to blof the summer away. I might be on hiatus for some time, so don't hate on me if not much happens here.

I don't have much to say, mostly because I'm not sure how I feel. Fun fact: I think one of my extraction sites (remember those pesky wise teeth) is infected. I have known to be slightly hyperchondriac-ish in the past, so don't take this too seriously...yet.

Loves.

6 comments:

SJ said...

Cath, you will be missed, but I am coming to see you soon. I promise.

Love you,

Twisted Sister said...

You will me missed...

Jane Durham said...

miss you already.

Jane Durham said...

I'll even irrigate for you if you come back.

Unknown said...

wow. I can't go that far. that's dedication. not that you're even reading this, but I'm ready for you to be back. anytime now.

Unknown said...

hello? hello? anybody there? are you really going to make us wait until AUGUST to see you back here again?