
So...whatdya think? Don't mind my lips (they have a mind of their own...aka my mind is at their service.) Also don't mind that pile of junk on my bed--"my place is usually a little tidier than this." Major props to the talented Kelsie for givin me such a hip do.
In other news, have I ever told you about this quirk I have where I think everyone has six toes at first glance? It's weird, right? ("My name is Innigo Montoya" and all that jazz.) Even myself though-- I just looked down and since it's such nice weather my feet are bare (not to mention I'm inside my house) and I did a touble take: holy crap, I have six toes! Wait--Phew, nope, just five. Just five, like every other day I've looked at my feet for the past twenty four years. I think it's safe to say that I've looked at my feet every day of my life, which is remarkable. I'm trying to think of exceptions, like that week I went blindfolded or that one time I got separated from the lower half of my body...can't think of any exceptions. That is remarkable. I had no idea I could be that consistent.
PS I just realized in those old school pics I also had rockin bangs. So this is just a return to my roots.
12 comments:
The bangs look smashing.
okay, first: OMG, cath? really?
but second: I LOVE YOUR BANGS!! very cute, very hip, very you. much cuter than the old school bangs of the early days. they don't have that cute little curl flip on the side, though. I guess it's growing up.
Two words: LOVE THEM!
dear miss catherine,
i quite enjoy your weblog. just sos you know.
Welcome to my world. The world of bangs.
cute bangs!! you are rocking those babies.
I actually do the same double take with peter at least once a week. they're just so skinny, his toes, all in a long row. that is a cute pic of you and your awesome lips and awesome bangs.
isn't OMG against your religion? but I think marie was saying you are way more mature than that. ha ha ha, hasn't she watched you watch hsm?
chhhh. no! omg totals stands for oh my goodness.
reminds me of jr high. Just kidding :) you look glorious. I need an update. call when you get a chance.
Love the bangs! Six-toed cous...
love them cath, you belong in NYC.
Post a Comment