Friday, February 20, 2009

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet?



There's something I don't understand. How does Juicy Couture a) actually sell velour track suits and b) charge $118 for the pants alone? And since when do people wear patent leather loafers with track suits?

I'm actually asking, if you have any thoughts.





Oooh-just got way better...how do they charge $300 for these gray cashmere beauties, note the nice pink flats.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That outfit is made for failure. You can't wear the sweats to work because they're still sweats, yet you can't wear them to the gym because your patent leather flats - and your pants are cashmere. It's a no-win situation.

Anonymous said...

I totally mentioned this in my blog post today. Would you think any less of me if I told you that I wore gold ballet flats with sweats today?

Unknown said...

I love that you posted this! I was talking the other day about a lady, and using, as a means of description, "you know, the kind that wears velour track suits" and my friend (a boy, no less) informed me in no uncertain terms: "velour track suits are ALWAYS a bad fashion choice, I don't care how good your body is." noted.