when it's springtime in the rockies*:
1. hope for thaw.
2. bring fragile things out of hiding.
3. plant seeds.
4. nourish.
5. breathe deep deep deep the life.
if, at the beginning of every winter, i feel i've lost everything all over again, every spring convinces me i'll get it all back.
*look up the lyrics to this song. and maybe watch a few videos of it on youtube, like this one here. and think about how much you'd like to have heard my wonderful uncle boss speak about this song at my momma's funeral.
"When it's springtime in the rockies
I am coming back to you
Little sweetheart of the mountains
With your bonny eyes of blue
Once again I'll say "I love you"
While the birds sing all the day
When it's springtime in the rockies
In the rockies, far away."
I am coming back to you
Little sweetheart of the mountains
With your bonny eyes of blue
Once again I'll say "I love you"
While the birds sing all the day
When it's springtime in the rockies
In the rockies, far away."
No comments:
Post a Comment