
Last night, I had a dream about Zac Efron. What a nice surprise, especially upon waking up, and how lucky that I was able to remember it. I wonder how many fabulous dreams I have had which have never entered consciousness, but slipped away instead as if they never happened...my own thoughts, realized, but hidden from myself. So. Dreams have always frightened me because they are a glimpse of my renegade mind--compilations of my own thoughts which I view on a trip I have no control over. I like being in control. I don't like seeing what weird things my brain comes up with.
In my dream, Zac lived in Salt Lake City with his parents, in a not very nice house. For some reason, a few friends (sorry--I don't remember who, but probably liz) and I were at his house, not in a creepy fan way but because we were neighbors. I remember thinking that I expected he would be funnier and better looking...isn't that ironic, that my dream downsized him instead of expanding his greatness? Of course, since it was MY dream, he payed especial attention to me, and wanted to drive me home.... I felt a little weird about this--what about Vanessa? Won't she be jealous? A real concern. I also remember something about him having several Nalgene bottles full of beer. Another disappointment. The rest of the dream is a blur that I can only feel and not express in reasonable words or broad daylight. Let me just say that now when I look at his picture, I feel like I am looking at someone I know, having passed an evening with him. May the rest of you only dream of being so fortunate.
4 comments:
love it cath! one more reason why i miss sleepovers and roommate days... sharing our dreams of every sort. love you more than a brand new pair of shoes.
did you at any point spontaneously burst into song...or dance?
I wish you could have been here when I opened your blog. Actually i'm sure you could have heard it from you bedroom (I'm at Dad's) because I laughed SO HARD. It was almost embarassing because it was so uncontrollable and I knew Dad could hear me. I haven't read it yet, but seriously awesome.
good thing he doesn't live in SL or you probably would be over at his house....in a weird way.
Post a Comment