
I, along with many out there, love The Office. Here are my favorite Michael Scott moments from last week.
On agism:
"You can't teach an old dog new tricks...because it's illegal."
On children:
"I have some of my own I plan on having someday."
How true that is.
Feel free to share favorite quotations.
5 comments:
"this party is at a place called chatroom...lets see...I have the address right here, you even need a password."
"Dwight mercy killed Angela's cat." (Pam)
"Myth: 3 people every year die from rabies. Fact: 4 people every year die from rabies."
"woohoo! In your face...machines!" (dwight)
"how much is the dollar worth in your land? how much is medical school? probably like, $40...or a donkey..."
"sure it would have been nice to do a good job on my first presentation for ryan. but, you know what else would have been nice? winning the lottery."
Here's a nice little recap of the 25 greatest moments from the office, courtesy of Rolling Stone:
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/16955952/the_25_greatest_moments_from_the_office
including another very classic Michael Scott line: "Abraham Lincoln once said, if you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
okay, that link didn't quite work. I guess it was too long. Here it is again, but split up http://www.rollingstone.com/news/
story/16955952/the_25_greatest_
moments_from_the_office
Cat! I was so excited to see that you have a blog! I feel like I haven't talked to you in so long and I miss seeing your beautiful face! Let's keep in touch...my blog is: tomandalisa.blogspot.com.
Love ya and hope all is well!
Alisa (Koplin) Henderson
Post a Comment