Thursday, November 8, 2007

Stand up for what you believe in!


I would like to start a petition to get Liz Hansen blogging.
Need I say more?
Sign your name in comments if you would like to see Liz enter the blog scene. Be aware that signing your name commits you to harass Liz endlessly about starting a blog.

9 comments:

cath said...

Catherine Curtis

cath said...

feel free to leave alias (pronounced ah-lie-us) instead of real name.

cath said...

last one, but my blog looks so much cooler with more comments, even if they are all done by me!

rudi said...

great pic girls. and liz, i would DEFINATELY be a frequent visitor of your blog... no doubt it would be the funniest. love you.

Liz said...

Well, this is new. I was just stopping in for a quick visit... what a surprising post! Cath, you're hysterical, and I love you. But I don't know if I'm ready to take our relationship to the next level--mutual blogging... that's pretty intense! (but secretly, i actually started a blog a few days ago, but i'm not giving you the address until i'm ready). i wasn't planning to "unveil" it, if you will, until i move, but under the circumstances, i think i can push up the start date! i'll let you know about the launch party. ciao.

Liz said...

by the way, did i mention i hate you for that picture? "oh dear!"

henderson family said...

YES! A Liz Hansen blog would be absolutely the best thing to happen to the blogging world! Liz, push up the start date! I'd love to hear your thoughts- they are always so entertaining! I miss them- and you- dearly!

Jana B. said...

this is mandatory, not just optional. the blog world needs liz.

Liz said...

I'm a sheep... that now has a blog.

http://lizzieinthecity.blogspot.com/

Thanks to cath for confirming what I'd been suspecting about myself: I have no back bone. Just be sure to let me know when we're all jumping off a cliff.