okay, enough of this lame-o cougar! i miss my bloggin' sister. where are you? I've really been trying to be patient, but as we all know, this is not one of my greater virtures...so get the lead out! that is all.
I'm with Marie, enough is enough! As a BYU grad, it would be blasphemous not to acknowledge that the game WAS incredible... but let's be honest, i'm starting to resent those cougs because i feel like they're responsible for your disappearance. Come back!
K-could that Christmas tree from the last post be more perfect? Hello! Is that the one you guys cut down? I might just have to resort back to real Christmas trees...it sounds like a hoot to go out and Paul Bunyan your own.
5 comments:
okay, enough of this lame-o cougar! i miss my bloggin' sister. where are you? I've really been trying to be patient, but as we all know, this is not one of my greater virtures...so get the lead out! that is all.
I'm with Marie, enough is enough! As a BYU grad, it would be blasphemous not to acknowledge that the game WAS incredible... but let's be honest, i'm starting to resent those cougs because i feel like they're responsible for your disappearance. Come back!
Hi Catherine it is april.... how are you? well I hope all is well :)
K-could that Christmas tree from the last post be more perfect? Hello! Is that the one you guys cut down? I might just have to resort back to real Christmas trees...it sounds like a hoot to go out and Paul Bunyan your own.
Post a Comment