Dear Friends,
Hello everyone. It's me again, Catherine, your long lost blogger. I haven't posted because I haven't had anything worthwhile to say, and while I still have nothing worthwhile to say you have persuaded me to expose the bare corners of my brain at present. Here is a list of thoughts (mostly in snippets) that have occurred to me today:
Marajute--that awesome bird from The Rescuers Down Under--or is it Marahutay or maybe Merejutay. No clue. But still an awesome bird, and a lovely name too which I like to have rolling around inside my mouth.
Does God have preferences about trivial things; ie pen or pencil, winter or summer, rain or snow?
Do people know they are being silly when they are being silly or are they totally oblivious? And by silly I mean rude and childish and totally without perspective.
My phone is very annoying, and yet I put up with it and will continue to put up with it because I have it and don't care to exchange it and it is PINK after all.
Pizza and soda pop. Practically could be its own emotion, that's how distinct a feeling it gives me.
How long does it take for the smell of rotten banana peel to be cleared out of a car once said peel has finally been thrown away?
Why don't I sit under/next to my Christmas tree more?
I love love love love sugar cookies.
I forgot to do my homework for the second week in a row. I would like to tell my teacher that I AM oblivious when I am being silly and flakey.
Work--no matter how you look at it, love your job or hate it--is very draining and quite the bully of my internal schedule.
There is nothing more frightening than the thought that not only do you have nothing to say, you also have nothing to think.
Cheers to the blank mind.
Eggnog and tinsel,
Catherine
1 comment:
WELCOME BACK! And all I can say is that if this is your blank mind, then the rest of us must be operating under not only blank but broken conditions. Speaking of the singularity of the pizza/soda emotion... can we create that feeling soon?
Post a Comment