so just email me your gmail address at zanzi22@yahoo.com. that's all it would take. I think this is vain, inviting people to view my blof, as though its a privilege or something. But I figure if you're reading this now...you might want to keep reading it. Maybe.
On to the news.
new pet-peeve: people who come into work and say, "Hey I know you're closed but can I place an order?" or "Hey I know you don't take drop-ins, but can I drop-in?" or "Hey I know you can't do this, but will you? For me? Just this once?" Basic formula= state policy, ask to be exception. ANNOYING. really ANNOYING. Throw in a large dose of entitlement, some dinero, a degree of impatience and you've got a great situation. Some people try to act clueless, thinking it will go over better: "So your sign said Closed. All the lights were off, but I still tried the door and you're still sitting here. Does that mean I can't pick up my pictures?" ARGGGH.
new fave brekky: banana wraps. wheat tortilla, peanut butter, vanilla yogurt, kashi, bananas, honey. yums in the tums.
new realization: I cannot avoid growing up. I can be immature for the rest of my life, never own a car, or a computer, or a dwelling place, never take responsibility for things like my taxes and my health care...and it still won't change the fact that minute by minute I'm aging. What to do?
new pet-peeve (new since I typed the last one): telephone customer service reps. there's a double meaning in that--both customer service reps for telephone companies and customer service reps for all other products working via phone. Especially Comcast and D-Link. Are those guys even human?
new fave old joke: hey 1989 called--it wants its skis back. (said by random ski-lift rider to my sister. he was right, but DI got there first.)
new season: SPRING SPRING SPRING!
2 comments:
I always think of you when I see 2 and 2 together. Happy 22nd. Hope all is well.
Hi Cath! I want to be invited to your blog...i just love it!!! Emily is home and we reminisced all about you yesterday!! We want to see you!!!
Post a Comment