Thursday, September 25, 2008

A coolie cool ad

2 comments:

jim said...

I wonder why they couldn't find any black guys to play the guitar. Weird because I think there are probably a lot of them right now out there yelling - "yes we can!" because they can play the guitar and they really think other people should know.

and uh...Scarlet Johansen is like the whitest person ever. pale, (I mean really pale) blond, I think they should have thrown her out. Just my opinion. I won't vote for her no matter what. I demand change.

Unknown said...

what a brat.

don't be deceived - he's just cranky because I made him get out of bed to watch that. secretly, he liked it.

and I - I am not afraid. that was awesome! I watched it three times in a row. vote vote vote.

(jim pointed out to me earlier tonight that I don't even know who is running in any of our local elections...oops. guess I ought to get on top of that one.)