Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Growing Down

My tastes are getting younger and younger every year. I've spent the past two nights at HSM3 and Twilight, respectively. This is vaguely embarrassing, but not enough to deny that I'm listening to the HSM3 soundtrack as I type this. I belong to the demographic these movie-makers target, but do they choose me or do I choose them? Go ahead and judge me.
Today I finally downloaded pictures from the semester, and since I'm usually word-heavy, I thought some pix would be a nice change.


my fave brekky.

learning to work the bellows at an early age; cowboy around the clock.

homecoming parade with my fave ladies. (it snowed that day--what's wrong with today?)

halloween as a hippie--wearing my own clothes.

remembering two years.

and finally--the lowest low-light of the semester: the aforementioned spaghetti sauce incident. Both feet are shown.


3 comments:

Kate said...

how was HSM3! can't wait to hear. and is that go lean crunch?... love that cereal. i might have to go buy some tomorrow.

Jane Durham said...

not those shoes! how sad. the other images aren't up yet. what, not posting your dreams on the blog?? :)

JenErik said...

I love seeing pics! you're hair is so long. Thanks for calling the other day. I would love to catch up. happy thanksgiving