Saying something you think is funny and no one laughing.
Hearing someone else say something they think is funny and hearing the silence of no one laughing (I have this problem with sympathy embarrassment; it makes going to the theatah a painful experience.)
Being disliked. For no apparent reason. Maybe the reasons are apparent to you--I find myself kind of likeable. If I didn't, I would probably change.
Waking up over and over to blue skies and no snow. Sheesh.
Waking up from really good dreams.
Waking up and remembering all the stuff you didn't do yesterday cause you said you'd do it today.
Waking up in general.
A nose raw from sneezing, with dry skin that looks like perma-boogers.
Being stupid.
Chewing gum till it disintegrates in your mouth...when it loses its holistic sense and turns mutinous.
Feeling like you're in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Hurting people's feelings.
The end of the movie (Cait, Jane, you know what I'm talking about.)
That one time I spilled my tomato sauce on my shoes.
So all in all (minus sixth and third from bottom), my life is pretty darn good.
2 comments:
i cant think of anything worse than the ending of...THAT movie. it was so fun to be with you guys. i thoroughly enjoyed myself with ya'll. lets do it again! same time, place, and of course...same movie! :)
except for maybe missing the first thrity minutes...that sucked.
Post a Comment