I'm thinking about posting a few pictures, but I'm trying to discipline myself to write all I have to say before I start uploading, because that long process always puts end to my typing hands. This Christmas was lovely, I mean-- is lovely. It snowed and snowed and snowed which is exactly what I asked for. I also discovered the hobby in my future which will make me socially indispensable: yodeling. (Thanks Uncle Mike.) Believe me when I tell you I will be practicing. During my sophomore year of college I decided I needed to learn to roll my Rs, and I drove my roommates nuts with my incessant talking to myself, and only ever one word--correo. Roommates, consider this a late Christmas gift. We'll all benefit, I promise. All good things take time.
I'm done. Enjoy some pictures.
Skiing makes us all happy.
David's request for Christmas morning wrestling didn't end so well for him.
Love this creche.
Girls' outing to The Nutcracker.
*I actually don't have any Christmas pjs. But that hasn't stopped me from wearing my regular pjs around the clock.
4 comments:
how do you practice yodeling?
darling pics and delicious words. i too love the christmas season because i have so many memories of being with the cousins sledding,skiing and movie-ing!
Laine writes: cat we lic yor pikxrz. luv lainey
translation: cat, we like your pictures. love, lainey
and know that if she could have added one of those little yellow smiley emoticons she would have. she laughed and laughed at your pictures, especially her grumpy face! loves
I for one loved the constant "correo" practicing at Liberty Square-haha.
Post a Comment