Best of:
-Busath (working with Jane and the Strega Nona candy drawer.)
-Summer work (living outside in the shadows of the Tetons. I'll be back for you, Jackson, and for whatever else is mine.)
-Graduate School (books, books, and more books. books are a more expensive indulgence than Odwalla SuperFood, but might be better for my health.)
-Teaching (being laughed at by my students. and not when i was intentionally funny.)
-Life Decisions (getting those wisdom teeth out, buying my first pair of skinny jeans, resubscribing to Pandora online radio)
-Biking (Putt Putt to Hagen at dusk, being thwapped on both sides by wildflowers.)
-Accomplishments (watching three complete seasons of gilmore girls, and restraining myself from watching more.)
-Skiing (my first mini-cliff. next year, 360. okay, probs not.)
-Family (new sister [Dana], new nephew [Peter], new brother [David, post-mish] and finding that I still like all the oldies. You're tops.)
-Trips (Hawaii, New York, Montana)
It's been real.
3 comments:
sounds like a killer year! love ya!
I saw your dad at Rio yesterday. I told him you are a hard one to get a hold of. . . he said to keep trying because you once told him you are "in demand". I believe it. I'm in town until the 12th. I'd love to get together. Love ya.
You are hilarious! I love this post.
Post a Comment