Friday, January 23, 2009

Over it

I'm feeling over blogging, and I'm getting the feeling that some of you sympathize. It feels like a pet--not in the hairy poopy slobbery way that demands attention, but in the manthistakesalotofwork way.

Taking a step back from blogging and facebook, etc. (my phone is even dead currently), it's nice to remember how to live just for livings sake, not for postings sake. Once again, I've reached the point of no return. My attention span is beeping at me. I know my time is limited until I hit "publish post" out of irritation. Maybe my fingers can squeeze in one last thought before mutiny: I want to buy a macbook. And soon. Any thoughts?

9 comments:

Kim and Steve said...

This is why it took me so long to start blogging. I knew that once I got addicted, every one else would be over it. And now I am certainly addicted to catching up on others. It is nice to have a break from that. I miss you when you aren't blogging.

Barb said...

I love my Mac and I will never go back to PCs again!

cait & darren mower said...

i heart you. thanks for the gchat today...were would i be without my curtis cousins? i am all about the macbook. do it.

Lauren Kay said...

I'm so glad you finally posted again. Don't be over blogging. I like your blog. And as far as macbooks go: Get one now. I love mine. I have a hard time going anywhere without it. Sometimes I take it to school knowing full well that I probably won't use it at all before I go home. I'm trying to break that habit. So I say go for it right away!

JenErik said...

I love our macbook. PS - Jon comes home on the 4th of February. His homecoming is on the 8th at 12:45. Be there SO I CAN SEE YOU! (and so you can see Jon of course!) :) Yes I am coming into town again. I'll be there from the 3rd till the 11th. Love you. Can't wait to catch up.

JenErik said...

why don't you date Jon - ?

Amy said...

Get the new macbook, it's AWESOME! I don't have one, but every time I go near an apple store, it's a must to stop and play on it. One day I'll get an apple too...one day!

Erin said...

Just did it. Love it. Except, my wireless stopped working after like 3 days and i had to go have the "geniuses" at the Apple store fix it. So HA to all those MAC users and their "superior product that NEVER breaks down." That said, I like the product.

PS Wouldn't you love to have a business card that has Genius written under your name? That's it, not computer genius, not computer science major employed by Apple, just Genius.

Brian and Emily said...

a) Don't stop blogging- I adore your posts
b) We got a Mac last semester and my husband (as I never use it) is obsessed and says he doesn't know why anyone would use a PC after using a Mac.
c) You're great.