Have you heard Zee Avi? Her record just came out Tuesday from Brushfire. She's really cute and from Miri Malaysia where my sister was just serving! I really like Bitter Heart. Happy listening!
um not really what you're looking for... but lately i'm into books on tape. i'll think about a better answer. but i did learn to play eva cassidy's fields of gold tonight so i'm really into her today. not new to you though.
You should check out Lady Danville. They are my good friends, and they are wonderful. http://www.youtube.com/ladydanville (they're on iTunes and all that jazz too)
8 comments:
Have you heard Zee Avi? Her record just came out Tuesday from Brushfire. She's really cute and from Miri Malaysia where my sister was just serving! I really like Bitter Heart. Happy listening!
um not really what you're looking for... but lately i'm into books on tape. i'll think about a better answer. but i did learn to play eva cassidy's fields of gold tonight so i'm really into her today. not new to you though.
avett brothers. emotionalism is my favorite album, i think. i just saw them live and it was amazing. i think you'd like.
suspending belief was so awesome. I was dying. you know I totally thought of Prince John when I saw that pic?!
check my blog today for a new playlist for you.
Al Green. Lyle Lovett (not with his large band)
By the way, my ipod was stolen, so I feel the pain you felt.
Elizabeth Town Soundtrack, it has been a solid staple in my life since I came home my mission.
Chasing Pavements by Adele...my favorite song to listen to while I am running. I just think of the music video and the pavement on which I am running.
Love you lots!!
You should check out Lady Danville. They are my good friends, and they are wonderful. http://www.youtube.com/ladydanville (they're on iTunes and all that jazz too)
Post a Comment