
thanks for laughing at my jokes and playing along with my charades.
thanks for playmill double headers and mrs. field's after shopping.
thanks for teaching me perseverance in pain on a mountain bike.
thanks for exhausting me with your love for life.
thanks for singing in the kitchen and on the trail.
thanks for big dreams and the confidence to catch them.
thanks for knocks on my door after arguments and for quick apologies.
thanks for being a woman who loves her body.
thanks for being a woman who loves her strength.
thanks for being a woman who loves her daughter.
6 comments:
so many thanks, so much to miss. wow. love your collage. I'm biking in memory tomorrow, wish you were here to join me.
wow, what a GREAT collage. so many beautiful picks, many of which i can see you
Like mother, like daughter. you are two beautiful women in my life.
Love this post and love you. Thanks for sharing.
Wish I still worked at V so I could send you another special treat to let you know that I am thinking of you!! I love getting glimpses of what is going on with you from your blog...
I kept your mother's funeral program to remind me to be a woman of strength. She is beautiful.
Post a Comment