Tuesday, November 30, 2010

a questionnaire for readers

there are some things i need to know about you.  i have my reasons for asking, but i don't want to kill you and you don't want to be dead. 

1.  without cheating (ie looking it up online, asking a friend, listening to the song), can you fill in the blank to complete the following Beatles' title: "____________ Rigby"?  (i had an andy moment today, but don't worry, i've since remembered.)

2.  if you had the following three choices to hire for your upcoming holiday party, how would you order your preferences?  Remember, they will ONLY play their holiday hits.
    a. Neil Diamond
    b. NSYNC
    c. anyone whose holiday hit list includes "Last Christmas"

3. would you rather live next door to a karate studio or a blockbuster?

4. would you eat DOTS candy under any other circumstance than the world is ending and it's the only food you've got?  please explain. 

5. can you name the movie from which part of my first line is taken? 

6. santa claus is real. 
     true
     false

7. what is your favorite line from the song, "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch?" (lyrics)

8. have you ever slipped on the ice in front of lots of people and ripped your jeans and had lots of people laugh at you and not help you up?  be honest.

9. are you real?

5 comments:

Lauren Kay said...

1. Eleanor
2. b, a, c
3. blockbuster
4. Yes, I think DOTS are disgusting but for some reason I will eat them when they are in front of me and I will keep eating until the pack is gone. I think a roommate got them once and I at most of them.
5. You've Got Mail?
6. truefalse. I wish it was truetrue.
7. "You're a crooked dirty jockey and you drive a crooked hoss, Mister Grinch" Mostly I like saying hoss with the British accent.
8. No ripping of the pants but I was laying flat on my back in a dress and could hardly get up myself because I was laughing so hard. I'm pretty sure the fall looked just like a cartoon when the person slips on a banana peel and flies up into the air.
9. Yes. And I think you're fabulous.

Amy Lovell said...

1-Eleanor (and yes I knew it, I didn't cheat off of Lauren)
2-b,a,c
3-karate studio
4-Nope! I'm not much of a gummy candy kind of girl, or a candy girl in general. DOTS. Wow. I'd love to know what made you think about those.
5-I have no clue...I'm not much of a movie junkie. If I could cheat, I'd ask John, he knows every movie line.
6-True, although I did ask my dad that very question when I was two, and he told me no!
7-"You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel"
8-Honestly, no! But it would make for a good story if I had. Didn't you do that once?
9-I sure hope so.

cait & darren mower said...

1. NO idea
2. c
3. KARATE
4. I would not eat dots, ever. they are the worst halloween candy ever and yes, my dad adores them.
5. I cannot.
6. obviously true
7. Your brain is full of spiders, you've got garlic in your soul.
8. I have slipped and fell, not ripped my pants, but yes people were laughing too hard to help me up. I want to hear your pant ripping story though.
9. I can't decide.

Love you and your creative thoughts and posts. Happy Decemeber.

Kim said...

1. Eleanor
2. C (it's good for dancing to and drunkenly singing along with at holidays)
3. Karate studio I think
4. no. I have this weird thing about stickers (I don't like them very much), and the fact that the candy is stuck to paper really freaks me out.
5. I wish.
6. True. He's real in our hearts.
7. Ummm the title?
8. It was leggings, not jeans, but yes. Actually.
9. I hope so.

Stephy said...

1. Eleanor
2. Neil Diamond, Nsync, Last Christmas
3. Blockbuster
4. I love dots. I have always liked them and I normally don't like non-chocolate candy
5. no clue.
6. True!
7. "The three words that best describe you are as follows and I quote"
8. no ripping pants but on my face with a scooter next to me.
9. Yes at least I'm trying to be.