four years. i'm marking it here, again; not to remind you, but because time should be recognized, and more importantly, who we become during time should be recognized.
i am not the same since four years. these have been wilderness years, and while i can't see how far the sand stretches, i am ready to celebrate my losses. i am ready to dance for being different.
we are always learning better to let go. loss is a possibility, an opportunity, a gift.
isn't it lovely to live? aren't we each the luckiest, given a whole heart of our own?
here's a picture of mom on four years:
9 comments:
I love that "here's a picture of mom on four years", such a good way to capture your family picture. And what a beautiful family too.
Ditto to what Lauren said. Your mom must be so proud of you and your amazing family!
I will always remember this day because a) I love your mother and b) it's also Grandma Garff's birthday - she would be 100 today. Truly a day to salute two great Ryberg women, both of whom are my heroes. We're so blessed to be a part of that wonderful group! Love to you.
I love this and love you and your fam so much.
lovely cath. love you.
Truly, Cath. Truly, truly you have a gift with words. So beautiful.
proud of you, us, it's been a long journey. I love that pic!
Catherine, i love that post. And you look BEAUTIFUL in that picture. If you're not too busy falling in love lately, give me a call sometime to play.
-Rach R
The Curtis Clan is one of my all time favorites.
Post a Comment