so i've started up another blog on the internets. i want this blog to be a forum for sharing and discussing interesting stuff found on the web (or off the web, really. just interesting stuff.). i wanted a better way to share what i'm reading and to get to read what you're sharing. so check out the blog here.
ideally, there will be enough contributors that we will have a large diversity of topics. that way, if you're not that into the stuff i post, you just might like jae's post on gender roles or bob's post on architecture.
the site is still in flux, both in design and concept, but i hope you will check it out and consider sharing something yourself. (if you want to share, email me. if you don't know my email, leave a comment.)
3 comments:
I'll start by mentioning that I love your idea. Love it! Is it just you? You are careful about speaking in the plural on it, so I wasn't sure. I want it to be yours, just wanted to make sure.
Are you looking for legitimate blogs and sites or are random contributors welcome?
I don't read the newspaper or watch the news so I'm hoping you find solid "world events for dummies" contributor. :)
Totes interesting! I'll email ya.
Jamie,
It is me, but not just me. I started it and I moderate it, but I want anyone who has something worthwhile to share to contribute.
Worthwhile doesn't have to be news even. You could write your own post about something awesome. I am looking for idea-based, thought-provoking posts. You'd be a great contributor. What do you say?
does that answer your questions?
love you.
Post a Comment