Monday, September 14, 2009

it's raining. trees are changing. the earth is trying to convince me to let go of summer.

"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life--well, valuable, but small. And sometimes I wonder, Do I do it because I like it? Or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when really, shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer, I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So, goodnight, dear void." --Kathleen Kelly

One of the best lines from one of the best movies.

In other news, I've found my dream home. See below.



Doesn't that look delightful? I know it's a bit of a fixer-upper, but heck. What's time to a hog?

Next to that house, I'd like to have this barn.



Quite lovely. Just have to do something about all those holes so the livestock (we'll have six or seven) doesn't get wet.

And last, I wanted to post a vid of the kickin'-ist concert I went to this summer. But I couldn't figure out how to do it, so I can't show you. sorry.

3 comments:

cait & darren mower said...

six or seven dogs? no, strapping boys like me! gorgeous pics...

Kim said...

Beautiful pictures, just beautiful. I didn't know you were going to have livestock ;-)

Stephy said...

I love the quote, particularly the Beauty and the Beast one.. When did you become such a photographer. I'm so impressed. Could you give me a lesson? hugs and luvs