i'm overshowering lately, and i don't know how to make it stop.
i am not an every day type of girl. i'm just not. i think showering is a waste of time unless i'm really cold and even then, a blanket might do the trick. i know this is social taboo. i've known this since that conversation i had in the sixth grade when my friend found out with shame a disgust that i showered once a week. no biggie.
even in africa, even when the doctor said we had to shower every day or we'd get boils, i showered once a week because we showered by bucket and there was a gaping hole in the door and it wasn't uncommon for miss anna to walk in on me.
don't judge. or, as is probably more common, judge but hide it.
and because it SNOWED today, here's a pic of alta.
3 comments:
That's hilarious, Cath! I'm sure it's just a faze and you'll get back to your regular routine soon.
No need to shower. Just a waste of water.
No judgment here...I have to wash my hair every other day or it gets too greasy, but otherwise, I would only shower to warm up, or if I felt really dirty. Which doesn't happen too often.
Though I do have some amazing body scrub that actually makes me shower more often. The funny thing (for me) is, I LOVE taking showers. I love the warmth and feeling clean and gettin' my scrub on, but for some reason, I just don't always do it every day. Or every other day. Yes, sometimes I skip a couple of days. WHAT?
Post a Comment