Tuesday, September 25, 2007

In Tribute

This post is dedicated to all those things in my life which do such a fine job of distracting me from all those other things in my life, namely getting a job.

1.YOUTUBE, namely Flight of the Conchords.

Actually, that's really the only distraction. But it does a really good job.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

cath. lookin' round the room, i can tell that you have the most beautiful blog in the room. (in the whole wide room.) it was good in black, as well, though. I'm sorry your blog is having self esteem issues. in fact, walkin' down the street, depending on the street, it could be in the top three blogs on the street.

did steve tell you that, perchance? Steve...

Liz said...

For those of us who didn't do very well in the movie trivia, I'm wondering if you might be able to give awards in this category... "the helping to distract you from the real world" category. I really think I'd be in the running, and my odds of at least achieving honorable mention seem strong! Cath, consider it. As a fellow bum, I know you can appreciate that this is the one (and only) thing I can hold my head up proud about right now! By the way, still "looking to the sky..."

m.m. said...

i love the musical duo from new zealand. and i love you, my little cath!
-meka

Amanda Erdmann said...

Catherine: I have, as a result of your influence, become a fan of Flight of the Conchordes. My husband and my father in law are too. Alan and I sing Looking round the room all day long to each other.

Lettie B. said...

your sister Marie told me about these guys a few weeks ago and I love them now. I like reading your blog even though I don't know you. Actually I think I met you once several years ago.
Collette (Marie's friend)