Friday, September 28, 2007

I've Been Tagged

5 things I was doing ten years ago...

1. Starting my 8th grade year at Bryant Intermediate
2. Curling my bangs in a major way
3. Listening to Jane talk on the phone to Spencer every night until 4 am
4. Talking piano lessons
5. Playing soccer

5 things on my to do list today...

1. Clean my bedroom
2. Bathe.
3. Go to the symphony
4. Do my homework
5. Get a life

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

1. Never leave school--be a perpetual student
2. Build a cabin
3. Blow it all on shoes and music
4. Travel everywhere in the world
5. Start an outdoors program for youth

5 things I'll never wear again...

1. my white/orange vest thing from France. It's gone forever.
2. that unfortunately brown ski coat
3. really baggy pants
4. all white shoes, of any kind
5. my IMAX theater uniform shirt

5 fave toys...

1. Ipod
2. Camera
3. Mountain Bicycle
4. Sleeping Bag
5. Popcorn popper

5 people to tag...

1. Jana B
2. Lindsay
3. Liz Hansen (you may respond in the comment section)
4. Stephania
5. Jim Jackson

No comments: