Saturday, March 21, 2009

Can I be my own child?

By which I mean to say, can I post videos of myself making a fool of myself as though I had children and I was them? Because it feels a little vain to put stuff on here of myself, but I do have a few people out there who won't get to see this vid any other way cause the file's too big. So forgive me. Here's the ward talent show, the fruits of my labor. This video is dedicated to Uncle Mike.

8 comments:

Michael Neider said...

You are the greatest!

Jane Durham said...

yeehaw!

Barb said...

Wow. There are no words for how awesome that was!

Brian and Emily said...

That was freakin' awesome! I feel inspired. Brian and I were VERY impressed!

The Kingfish said...

please send me the link to this video immediately.

Cassie Keller Cole said...

You rock my socks. And I feel like I can take some credit for this. Or at least Wes can. Great job.

JenErik said...

I love you.

Stephy said...

how can someone so beautiful draw breath?