Cath! That was fantastic! And, I'm jealous. The closest I can get to yodeling is singing the "High on a hill with a lonely goatherd, yo-de-le-hee-yo-de-le-hee-yo-de-le-hee-hoo!"
okay, I love the yodeling. you know this. but I LOVE the video. the trance is my favorite. apparently yodeling takes mucho concentration. go team yodel.
12 comments:
SUPER AWESOME!! I am way impressed! I totally watched the video twice!!
Cath! That was fantastic! And, I'm jealous. The closest I can get to yodeling is singing the "High on a hill with a lonely goatherd, yo-de-le-hee-yo-de-le-hee-yo-de-le-hee-hoo!"
I LOVE IT!
so awes. better all the time.
Cath...I must say, I'm VERY impressed!!! Is there anything you can't do well?
wicked bad man. seriously, you rocked that song. much MUCH harder than it looks, i am still practicing my crack. loves!
Wow! I'm really impressed! Loved it!
You are hilarious. Darla loved it.
okay, I love the yodeling. you know this. but I LOVE the video. the trance is my favorite. apparently yodeling takes mucho concentration. go team yodel.
Uncle Mike just said, "That's really good! Good for her!"
And I can tell he is jealous he isn't that good. ha ha
We are impressed! We'll plan on you at the next family party!
Love you, Aunt Rosy
That is so awesome! I love yodeling (I don't do it personally but love listening to it!). Check out our new blog at livelashlove.blogspot.com
Cath this just made my entire day! I love it!
Post a Comment