Pro:
I looove facebook. It is so nice to belong to something--to be part of something big, you know? And I've always wondered how many friends I have. Now I know. If I ever need a little reminder, I need simply log-in and check that number on the left side of my profile. "Ah, yes. I DO have friends!" (At these moments, it is key to ignore the fact that I don't hardly know half of them, and that I actually face-to-face interact with less than 10 of them...) Facebook gets me using the computer more often, which must increase my skillz, which must make me more marketable in some way. Still working on being marketable. Facebook keeps me in touch with my generation and the real life issues we face with cyber-groups such as: "Help! Lost cellphone--Need numberz!" "Supporters of Voldemort" or "Kyle Korver is a major hottie." Most importantly, Facebook lets me keep an eye on ex-boyfs, current boyfs, and potential boyfs. I owe you big time Facebook. BFF.
Con:
Facebook is L A M E. enough said.
2 comments:
why is there no adequate way to post just laughing out loud?
could you work on that in your spare time?
in the meantime, I'll just have to say, "get over here." and you can imagine that LOOK (27 dresses, in case anyone was wondering), because that also makes me laugh AND think of you laughing, and somehow...that seems sort of close. love you. for real.
Love it. A real problem with facebook for me is that I will find myself wasting time looking through pictures of people I don't even know..
And looking at past boyfs.. may not be too healthy! jokes.
Post a Comment