Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The play-by-play of a non-workin girl's day

The title rhymes. Did you catch that? If not, go back. Read it again. If it still doesn't rhyme, go watch the Flight of the Conchords video where they rollerskate...that's the beat I was rocking when I came up with the gem you find above.

Sorry if this post is lame-o. I just woke up from a mid-day nap, which usually means I'm any two of the following threesome (can't be all three at once): grumpy, groggy, or gorgeous. Think about it, think think about it.

Reviewing what I've written so far, I don't think I actually need to give the play-by-play of the non-workin girl's day--I've pretty much covered it all without trying.

Not working is the best.

4 comments:

JenErik said...

You should come and chill with me in Provo one afternoon. I'd love it!

heidi said...

Did you quit your job? If you did... Good for you. And I am guessing that you looked beautiful when you woke up!

Twisted Sister said...

Love It!

Liz said...

Oh man--don't tempt me to quit this whole grown up thing and join you. This post reminded me oh so much of last year... good times! ENJOY! Do it for all of us who can't do it for ourselves anymore!