1. The Great Debaters
2. Pride and Prejudice (new version)
3. Gilmore Girls (multiple episodes of season 5)
4. Iron Man
5. P.S. I Love You
6. 27 dresses
7. Flicka
8. Christy
9. Intolerable Cruelty
Feel free to dispute my rankings, and please remember: I'm on drugs.
I was going to post pictures of my fatface as a nod to all those wisdom teeth victims I laughed at in my past (mostly Rachel R.) but I don't think any of them do my cheeks justice. Maybe I will go ahead and throw one on here, just for fun. Go ahead and laugh. Now I'm stupider and I have a fat face!
2 comments:
at least you didn't start out 4 teeth stupider than everyone else like me. i have no excuse for a fat face ever. come home so i can see you. love you
You're cheeks aren't THAT bad... (well, maybe) :-)
Post a Comment