Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I am a team player

When they announce free food in the quad because it is Homecoming, I do my part to make the line shorter for everyone else and walk right past into the library. (Where I feast on words. Mostly I'm just hungry in the library.)

hmm

I was planning on giving multiple examples, but that is the only one I can think of. Hunger does that to me...causes my brain to slowly slow slower down.

In such a circumstance, I must fall back on my stump speech, which is an uniformed soapbox on the latest election haps (DEBATE TONIGHT! woo-woo). My blogo tries so hard to not be political or partisan, such an earnest little blogo. So I will say no more ("please, say no more") except that I have replaced CNN and the NYTimes with The Onion and SNL. Same news, and so much funnier.

I will leave you with a question, and then I can say no more ("please, say no more"). Which of the three candidates wants common Americans to be team players in the political process? Truly?

No comments: